How to Buy Property in Bulgaria?
1) Browse our website and choose the unit, which best suits your requirements.
2) Contact us – by phone, email or visit our office, and we will answer all your questions regarding Bulgaria, Varna and the area, the property and the buying procedure.
3) Make your final decision and reserve a property with a Reservation Deposit of EUR 5,000. As soon as you pay the Deposit, the property will be taken off the market for a period of 30 days.
4) By the end of the 30-day period, a Preliminary Agreement must be signed and 30% of the Purchasing Price /minus theDeposit/ must be paid. The contract contains the main terms and conditions which will be included in the Notary Deed for the transfer of the property: a description of the property, the purchase price, conditions and terms of payment, etc.
5) The project is scheduled for delivery on June 30th, 2016. During that period you should pay the installments specified in the Preliminary Agreement.
6) The Notary Deed (Title Deed), i.e. the legal document certifying that you own the property, is drawn up by the local notary public in the presence of the buyer and the seller.
7) Congratulations, you now own your dream property!